- Measured building surveys
- Feasibility study / planning pre application enquiry
- Prior Approval applications for conversion of agricultural building to dwellings
- Preparation of planning drawings to suit clients brief
- Preparation of detailed working drawings and specifications
- Planning and Building Regulation applications
- Advice and liaison with other professional consultations (i.e. Structural Engineer, Ecologist, Landscape Designer)
An initial consultation is offered to all potential clients, free of charge.
At this first meeting we will endeavour to give you an indication regarding the feasibility of the project in both planning and building terms. We may also suggest alternative ways of meeting your requirements.
After the meeting we will write to you with our fee quotation. This will usually be calculated using our assessment of the amount of time and resources required to undertake your project in the correct, professional manner.
Our fees are always fixed and agreed in advance. We will never charge you for anything without your agreement. The timing of stage payments will made clear at the outset.